Tag: Wirth and Traphagen Building

Oppel Building, Duluth, Minnesota

Horse drawn wagons in front of Oppel building at 119-121 east Superior street; Wirth and Traphagen building built in 1889 by C. H. Oppel grocer; people in windows; women and children; workers; signs; razed in 1987 ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top