Tag: Sculptures

First District Sons of Norway Convention, Duluth, Minnesota

Sons of Norway Convention members and families in front of the St. Louis County Courthouse in downtown Duluth. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Entrance of the Palladio Building, Duluth, Minnesota

The Henry Raeder designed, five-story, Palladio office building was built at 401 West Superior Street in 1889. Raeder's firm was Raeder, Coffin and Crocker. The top floors were removed in 1937 reducing it to two stories. The top was rebuilt to three stories in 1938 for WEBC. The building still stands. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top