Tag: Robert P. Miller

Lincoln Park, Duluth, Minnesota

Aerial view of Lincoln Park at 2501 West Third Street, and the heart of the Lincoln Park neighborhood. The park was established in 47 separate land transactions over time. It was planned around Miller Creek and opened as Garfield Park in 1890. The park's stone pavilion was under construction winter 1934. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top