Tag: Mailbox

Park Drive Grocery, Duluth, Minnesota

Another neighborhood grocery store that is still standing as a family home at Nineteenth Avenue East and Ninth Street. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Intersection of Superior Street and Lake Avenue, Duluth, Minnesota

The corner building is the 1888 Lowell block or the Pastoret Stenson block after the fire that resulted in removal of the top stories . The taller building next door with the Kodak sign at 3 West Superior Street was designed by Oliver Traphagen and built in 1883 as the Bell and Esters bank building. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

South First Avenue, Duluth, Minnesota

The six-story Rust Building was home to the Rust Parker coffee roasting business. The Rust-Parker Company was a wholesale grocery and coffee roasting operation located in Duluth operating until 1958. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top