Tag: Great Northern Railway Office

Frerker Building, Duluth, Minnesota

the Frerker Building, built about 1902 by Theodore and Frank Frerker for their wholesale and retail liquor business at 418-420 W Superior. The Frerker is the building between the Manhattan on left and the Spalding Hotel on the right. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top