Tag: “Ghost Breakers”

Lyceum Theater, Duluth, Minnesota

The Lyceum Theater was designed by Oliver G. Traphagen of the Traphagen and Fitzpatrick firm in Duluth. It was built in 1890 and opened August 4, 1891 with "Mr. Wilkinson's Widows". It seated 1,500 people. It closed in November 1960, and was torn down in January 1966. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top