Tag: Funeral Parlor

Grady and Hughes Funeral Home, Duluth, Minnesota

In this house at 600 East Second Street, Eugene C. Grady and Matthew T. Hughes offered mortuary services from 1926. In 1887 Henry and Alameda Bell commissioned Oliver Traphagen to design this Queen Anne style house in the Ashtabula Heights neighborhood. When his bank failed in 1893, the Bells moved to California. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Neighborhoods of Duluth: West Duluth, Funeral Parlor and hearse, Duluth, Minnesota

West Duluth; Funeral Parlor; mortuary; Funeral Director M. J. Filiatrault; Moses Filiatrault; 5413-5415 Ramsey Street; words on the window say Open Day and Night; hearse with chains on rear tires for traction; store front; buildings ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top