Tag: Duluth Avionics

Soo Line Depot, Duluth, Minnesota

Passenger depot at 606-612 on the lower side of West Superior Street was designed by C. E. Bell, Tyrie and Chapman of Minneapolis. It opened in early October 1910 and closed in the mid-1960s ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top