Tag: Awnings

Superior Street in 1963, Duluth, Minnesota

Addresses 10 South Lake Avenue and 2 West on the lower side of Superior Street. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Superior Street in 1963, Duluth, Minnesota

Addresses 316-324 on the lower side of West Superior Street. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Superior Street in 1963, Duluth, Minnesota

Addresses 509-501 on the upper side of West Superior Street. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Bridgeman Russell Block, Duluth, Minnesota

Bridgeman-Russell was founded in 1888, and incorporated in 1903 by Duluthian Henry Bridgeman. Newell Francis Russell was born on a farm near Rush City, Minnesota in 1869. There were a number of Bridgeman ice cream stores in Duluth. This building is at 16 West First Street. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Medical Arts Building, Duluth, Minnesota

The Medical Arts building was built in 1932 at 324 West Superior Street where the St. Louis Hotel had stood. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top