Tag: Athletic Clubs

Duluth Athletic Club after the fire, Duluth, Minnesota

The Duluth Athletic Club building at 402 West First Street burned January 22, 1943. The Athletic Club moved temporarily to the Lexon Hotel and had the first street building rebuilt and remodeled in 1946-1947 by Harold D. Starin. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Boat Club, Duluth, Minnesota

The Duluth Boat Club was organized July 10, 1886. Participation was through membership. The smoke stack is the Duluth Steam Plant site. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top