Tag: Aprons

Lakeview Store Meat Market, Duluth, Minnesota

Morgan Park's grocery store was called Lakeview Store at Eighty-eighth Avenue West. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

F. H. Lounsberry and Company Stationers, Duluth, Minnesota

Fred Lounsberry Stationers at 408-411 West First Street was at this location from 1911 to 1929. This is the composing room. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

F. H. Lounsberry and Company Stationers, Duluth, Minnesota

Fred Lounsberry Stationers at 408-411 West First Street was at this location from 1911 to 1929. Men work at a battery of Miehle cylinder presses. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Duluth Marine Supply Company, Duluth, Minnesota

Simon Clark and his staff in his retail grocery store at the foot of Fifth Avenue West and the waterfront. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top