Tag: Advertisers

Duluth Bill Posting Company wagon, Duluth, Minnesota

Duluth Billboard Posting horse drawn wagon driver; two men pasting billboards on second avenue west below first street; the building in background is the Howe Building at 226-232 West First Street, built in 1891 which housed the Kitchi Gammi Club until about 1913; the small store on which the advertisement is being placed was replaced by construction of the Wolvin Building built in 1902-1903 ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top