Tag: 421 West Superior Street

Lyceum Theater entrance, Duluth, Minnesota

The Traphagen and Fitzpatrick designed Lyceum Theater was on the corner of Fifth Avenue West and Superior Street. Built in 1890, opened in 1891, it featured plays, vaudeville, and moving pictures. It closed in 1960 and was razed in 1966. ~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections

Go to Top