Villa Sancta Scholastica from southwest, Duluth, Minnesota
In 1921, an addition was made to the 1909 building: the tower from the original plan was constructed, the north lateral wing was extended and a gymnasium was built. Thomas Ellerbe of St. Paul was the architect. This view from the southwest shows what was still the main entrance.
~ Photo Credit: St. Scholastica Monastery
Leave a Reply