Students from Villa Sancta Scholastica Academy survey their new premises in 1910. The motherhouse and academy building was completed in 1909. The original architects were German and Lignell of Duluth, but the building was taken over by Franklin Ellerbe of St. Paul in 1908 when construction deficiencies were pointed out. View towards the west. The boiler and laundry building is on the right to the rear of the main building.
~ Photo Credit: St. Scholastica Monastery