A 1938 photo of Stanbrook Hall. In 1937, Mother Agnes Somers hired the St. Louis architectural firm of O’Meara, Hills and Quick to plan two new buildings for the Villa Scholastica campus. This is the new high school, Stanbrook Hall, which was completed in 1938. Stanbrook Hall High School operated until 1967, after which the building was converted to the administrative offices of St. Scholastica Priory.
~ Photo Credit: St. Scholastica Monastery