Sisters tea party at St. Ann’s Home, Duluth, Minnesota
In 1900, several Duluth Benedictine Sisters host a tea party for a guest at the original St. Ann’s Home. When the original St. Mary’s Hospital moved to east Duluth in 1898, the building was converted to first an orphanage and then a rest home. Left to right, Sister Camillus Gretsch, Sister Caroline Scheffold, Sister Madeline Heinen and guest.
~ Photo Credit: St. Scholastica Monastery