Looking east from West Superior Street of the rubble that was the Glass Block store at 128 West Superior Street. The four floor retail giant in downtown Duluth had dozens of departments. It was located at this location from 1893. The store opened in 1887 at Panton and Watson.
~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections