Fond du Lac Indian Cemetery Entrance, Duluth, Minnesota
Signs for the Fond du Lac Indian Cemetery and for forest fires are visible in this view. Also called the Roussain Graveyard, the Fond du Lac Indian Cemetery graves were moved because of railroad construction in 1870. The Roussain Graveyard is on Francis Roussain’s property.
~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections
Leave a Reply