In 1926 the Duluth Paper Box Company was owned by Peter J. Van Vick. It was located at 36 East Michigan Street. Van Vick is pictured here in the white shirt and tie, also in the photograph are Van Vick’s sons Russell T. and Roger J. Van Vick.
~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections