Duluth Commercial Club Rooms, Duluth, Minnesota
The Duluth Chamber of Commerce supplied offices for like minded organizations. The gentleman is Hubert V. Eva, secretary of the Commercial Club. In 1880 the Duluth Chamber of Commerce was organized. In 1889 records of organization were destroyed in a fire. In 1893, the City of Duluth withdrew funds causing the collapse of the Chamber organization. In 1902, it reorganized as the Duluth Commercial Club. In 1930, it again became organized as the Duluth Chamber of Commerce.
~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections
Leave a Reply