DeWitt Seitz Building, Duluth, Minnesota
The DeWitt-Seitz building still stands in Canal Park. Organized in 1905 by Henry F. Seitz and C. E. De Witt, for more than 20 years was the manufacturing plant of all grades of mattresses and box springs, and wholesale and jobbing of furniture and floor coverings.
~ Photo Credit: University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections
Leave a Reply